Enora® Air Cushion Extra Cover
Experience a new level of seated comfort with our pressure redistribution Air Cushion. Engineered to deliver exceptional weight distribution and prevent pressure sores, this cushion ensures optimal support, making any chair a soothing place to sit.
The Enora Air Cushion Cover is available for purchase as a spare cover to ensure easy maintenance and to keep Enora in pristine condition.
Enora® Air Cushion
Clinically Proven Comfort
Sitting or staying put for long periods of time are a no-no for pressure and pressure build up. That’s why we designed our Enora Air products with proven Air Technology to evenly distribute pressure, clinically proven to reduce pressure injury.
Our innovation and clinical specialists have infused immersion and envelopment to evenly distribute weight and motion to alleviate and reduce peak pressure.
Repose® technology is backed by the NHS and used by healthcare professionals worldwide.
Enora® Air Cushion
4 Distinct Colours
The Enora® products have been designed to blend into the home space with 4 distinct accent colours, available in:
- Uplifting Blue
- Glowing Green
- Relieving Peach
- Luminous Yellow
Complementing any room, providing professional-level pressure care that doesn’t impact the home environment.
• Size: L 450 x W 450 x H 75mm
• Maximum user weight: 139kg
• 1 x Enora Air Cushion
• 1 x Enora Air Cushion Cover
• 1 x Enora Air Pump for inflation
The perfect medical grade comfort aid for those:
• looking to prevent pressure build up,
• pregnant women and new mums,
• in recovery from pressure sores or prone to injury or discomfort,
• looking for more comfort in the home space.
We are confident in the quality and durability of our Air products. That's why we offer a 1-year warranty.
Why Choose Enora®?
Lightweight and portable, it’s the top choice for superior weight distribution and pressure relief on soft tissue areas. Whether you're at home or in the office this cushion seamlessly blends into any environment, adding both support and aesthetic appeal.
Why Choose Enora®?
- TAILORED TO YOU: 25 years of clinically approved weight distribution adapting to your body motion for ultimate comfort.
- TRUSTED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: Using NHS backed Repose® technology to understand and alleviate pressure points.
Why Choose Enora®?
- EXTRA COMFORT: Ideal for those that need extra support and comfort around the home, suitable for all static surfaces.
- PORTABLE: Easy to carry and take with you around the home or when you're on the move.
How to use the Air Cushion
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Air Cushion allows you to quickly and effortlessly achieve optimal inflation for a comfortable seating experience. Follow these easy steps to enjoy the full benefits in seconds.
Twist your Enora Air Pump and remove the product inside.
Attach the pump to the valve of the cushion.
Inflate the cushion until fully inflated (typically takes a few seconds).
Once inflated, cover the valve using the provided cap.
Ensure product is placed inside the cover correctly (Valve to zip).
Experience air powered relief.
Our Enora® Ambassadors
This is the perfect topper for those who have to sit or lay in one place and can not move very well, and have a tendency to get bed sores. It works to alleviate the tenderness and soreness. A good buy and worth the money. Highly recommend.
Have a question? We are here to help.
Check out the most common questions our customers asked. Still have questions? Contact our customer support.
What are the benefits of an Air Cushion?
Air cushions offer several benefits, including:
- Pressure redistribution: They distribute weight evenly, reducing pressure on specific areas and helping to prevent pressure sores.
- Comfort: They provide a cushioning effect, making seating more comfortable and reducing discomfort.
- Versatility: They can be used on various types of chairs, making them suitable for different environments, including home, office, and travel.
- Portability: They’re lightweight and easily portable, allowing for convenient use on the go.
- Easy maintenance: They’re easy to clean and maintain, ensuring long-lasting performance.
What types of pressure cushions are best?
When it comes to choosing the best pressure cushion, Air Cushions are the perfect choice. They offer superior pressure relief and weight distribution. The adjustable air cells adapt to the user's body shape, for customised support and comfort. The air-filled cells in the cushion minimise pressure on specific areas, reducing the risk of pressure sores and enhancing overall seating comfort.
Is the Air Cushion suitable for individuals with specific medical conditions?
While the Air Cushion is designed for optimal comfort and pressure relief, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if the cushion is suitable for your specific medical condition.
Can the Air Cushion be used by individuals who are overweight or obese?
The cushion has a maximum user weight capacity of 139kg.
How do I clean the Air Cushion?
The pressure cushion can be easily and thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. It’s also compatible with chlorine-based disinfectants.
Can I use the pressure relief cushion with a recliner chair?
For pressure relief in a recliner chair, we recommend our Air Contur.
Can I use the Air Cushion when lying down?
For pressure relief while lying down, we recommend our Air Sleeper.
Can I take my Air Cushion when on holiday?
Yes! The cushion is designed to be portable and can be deflated to a compact size. It can be conveniently stored inside the pump, which also doubles as the cushion's packaging.
Can I use the Air Cushion in a wheelchair?
While the Air Cushion is suitable for standard static chairs, we recommend our Air Seat with fixed straps for use in a wheelchair.
Does the Air Cushion come with a warranty?
Yes, the Air Cushion comes with a one-year warranty.