Deflating and storing your Enora® Air Cushion
When you've finished using your cushion it's time to deflate and store it.
- Take the cushion out of its cover.
- Put the open end of the cap into the valve, allowing air to escape as it deflates.
- While the open end of the cap is still in the valve, roll up your cushion, starting from the point farthest away from the valve, removing any remaining air.
- Fold and roll up your deflated cushion and place it inside the pump for safe storage.
- Rotate the outer tube until it clicks closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place that avoids sunlight and heat.
Please see below for a visual animation of how to deflate and store your Enora Air cushion.