Cleaning your Enora® Air Cushion
Your Air Cushion is made to be loved forever. But, there’s a few things you should know to ensure its effectiveness and longevity.
Cleaning you Enora® cover
- Regularly wipe down your cover, with warm soapy water or cleaning wipes.
- If needed, you can machine wash your cover up to 60°.
- Covers should be completely dry before being refitted.
Cleaning your Repose® inner
- Wash with warm soapy water or use cleaning wipes.
- Your Repose® inner must not be machine washed.
- For ease, we recommend cleaning your Repose® inner when it is inflated.
- If your Air Cushion comes to the end of its life, please clean your cushion and dispose of it as non-hazardous waste.
- Your Air Cushion is supplied pre-packaged and should be intact when you receive it.
- Before use, carefully check for any signs of damage.
- If damaged, do not use and return back to Frontier Therapeutics Limited.
- Store your Air Cushion in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store next to radiators or other heat sources.
So, there you go, that’s everything you need to know about cleaning your Enora® Air Cushion.
For more information on inflation, deflation and general use, please click here.